Apricot Cashew Turkey Salad Sandwiches
- 1¼ cups shredded cooked turkey or chicken breast (about 6 ounces)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced celery
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 (1-ounce) slices pumpernickel bread
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a bowl. Place a lettuce leaf on each of 4 bread slices. Spread 1/2 cup turkey salad over lettuce; top with remaining bread slices.
Yield: 4 sandwiches.
CALORIES 286 (23% from fat); FAT 7.2g (sat l.3g, mono 2.5g, poly 2.3g); PROTEIN 17.6g; CARB 40.2g; FIBER 4.4g; CHOL 35mg; IRON 2.7mg; SODIUM 541mg; CALC 5lmg